BE IN TO WIN OVER $30,000
IN PRIZES THIS BLACK FRIDAY*
Just use Genoapay between 2 November and Boxing Day 2020 to automatically be in to WIN.Get started
How it works1. Sign up for free This usually takes a couple of minutes to complete and you will just need to have a valid NZ drivers license or NZ Passport. 2. Choose Genoapay when shopping Genoapay is fully integrated with the stores payment process. They will set up the payment for you in person via text message, or automatically if you check out with Genoapay online. 3. Confirm the payment Lastly you will just need to confirm your payment plan then enter your credit or debit card details to pay your first instalment and activate your plan. Learn more
Stay flexibleWe’ve packed in all the features you need to review and change payment plan details from your account. For anything else, our experienced local customer service team is ready to help.
Get set up in minutes. Just give us a few details and if approved, you’re good to shop at your favourite participating store or online (between $20 to $1,000 subject to approved account limit).
Pay 10% upfront and the rest in 9 weekly automatic payments. That’s more leeway to pay than other payment plans.
Pay each instalment on time and it won’t cost a cent more than the purchase price. If you miss a payment there’s a $10 fee, but we’ll send you a reminder to help keep you on track.
*Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This promotion starts from Monday 2 November 2020 and ends Saturday 26 December 2020 inclusive (“Promotion Period”). Every day throughout the Promotion Period one winner (“Daily Prize Winner”) will be drawn, resulting in 54 daily winners in total. The daily winners will be drawn every two weeks throughout the promotion period (“Prize Draws”), dates as stated below. Each time you make a purchase using your Genoapay account throughout the Promotion Period you will automatically go in the draw for that day’s prize.
- Each Daily Prize Winner will receive one gift card to the value of NZD $250.
In addition, there will be two major prize draws within the Promotion Period (“Major Prize Draws”).
- First Major Prize Draw – Each time you make a purchase using Genoapay from 2 November to midnight Monday 30 November 2020, you will automatically go in the draw to win gift cards to the total value of NZD $10,000. The Major Prize Draw winner will be drawn on 14 December 2020 and announced by 24 December 2020.
- Second Major Prize Draw – Each time you make a purchase using Genoapay from 2 November to midnight Saturday 26 December 2020 you will automatically go in the draw to win gift cards to the total value of NZD $10,000. The Major Prize winner will be drawn on 15 January 2021 and announced by 31 January 2021.
- Gift Card issuers’ terms and conditions will apply.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion requires acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Latitude Financial Services Limited (“Latitude”) and their immediate families and of agencies associated with the Promotion.
The Prize Draws will take place as outlined below:
- Prize Draw 1 – The Promotion Week starts on Monday 2 November 2020 (NZDT) and closes on Wednesday, 11 November 2020 (NZDT) – 10 winners will be drawn on 16 November 2020 and announced within 10 days.
- Prize Draw 2 – The Promotion Week starts on Thursday 12 November 2020 (NZDT) and closes on Wednesday 25 November 2020 (NZDT) – 14 winners will be drawn on 30 November 2020 and announced within 10 days.
- Prize Draw 3 – The Promotion Week starts on Thursday 26 November 2020 (NZDT) and closes on Wednesday 9 December 2020 (NZDT) – 14 winners will be drawn on 14 December 2020 and announced within 10 days.
- Prize Draw 4 – The Promotion Week starts on Thursday 10 December 2020 (NZDT) and closes on Saturday 26 December 2020 (NZDT) – 17 winners will be drawn on 15 January 2021 and announced within 10 days.
- To be eligible for a Prize or Major Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw takes place.
- Any purchase made on Genoapay during the Promotion Period that has been returned, cancelled or suspended before the relevant Prize Draw date will be taken as an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw.
- Prize Draw and Major Prize Draw winners will be drawn from all eligible entries for that Promotion Week and all prize draws will take place at the offices of Latitude Financial Services Limited, 8 Tangihua St, Auckland, 1010 at the times indicated in the terms and conditions for each prize draw.
- Prize Draw winners will be drawn from all eligible transactions appearing in the system at the time of the draw.
- Winners will be notified by phone and email. These phone calls may be recorded by Latitude’s Agency. If an additional account holder’s name is drawn in a prize draw, the primary account holder of the account will be the winner (and not the additional account holder).
- Prizes are not transferable for cash or credit and will need to be accepted in the form that it is given (e.g. gift cards) and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners (to New Zealand residential addresses only), the timing of which is to be confirmed by Latitude Financial Services Limited of 8 Tangihua St, Auckland, 1010 (”Promoter”), which may be subject to change.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any prizes that are lost or damaged during delivery. There will be no compensation for these items.
- In the event that you are a prize winner, you agree that your details, photo, video testimonial and filming of delivery and receiving the prize may be used for promotional activities by Latitude Financial Services Limited or its agencies.
- If a prize winner cannot be contacted, or does not accept, a prize within 7 days of the relevant prize draw, the Promoter may redraw the prize, at its sole discretion.
- The entity responsible for this promotion is Latitude Financial Services Limited.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these Promotion Terms & Conditions or cancel any or all of the Prize Draws without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to a Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or personal injury (whether physical or mental) in connection with the Prize Draw or Major Prize Draw or its use by a winner.
- Credit cards
- Personal loans
- Car loans