The Genoapay Giveaway will run from 07/067/17 NZT until 18/07/17 NZT. The winner will be chosen between 19/07/17 and 21/07/17. Entrants who use Facebook will be counted as individual entries. This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook.
- This promotion is only open to residents in New Zealand aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter. By entering this promotion you (the “entrant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Internet access and a valid facebook account is required.
- Promotion period: Promotion ends 5pm NZT on the 18/07/17. Entries submitted outside the promotional period will not be accepted.
The promoter is Genoapay limited located at 125 Saint Georges Bay Road, Auckland, New Zealand
How to enter:
To enter this competition visit https://www.facebook.com/genoapay/ comment with the store you’d like to purchase from and what you would purchase with the $300 and lastly, sign up to genoapay on our website.
We are giving away 1 x purchase of the winners choice priced at up to $300.00 with their selected business. The $300 must be spent with the selected business. The payment will be transferred via bank transfer.
Winner Selection process:
All valid entries will be entered into a draw within 3 days following the promotion finishing. The winner will be drawn from random from all valid entries received on our social media platform – Facebook for this competition.
Winner notification process:
1. Genoapay will comment below the entrant’s post/comment informing them of their win and asking them to direct message Genoapay so that we can obtain details for fulfilment of the prize. In addition to the above the winners will be announced on Facebook within 3 working days of the draw.
2. In the event that a winner or winners have not responded within 14 days of a notification then the winner shall forfeit their prize and the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same way. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
3. Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize from the date of acceptance and address confirmation.
4. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
6. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
8. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
9. Entries must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
12. By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, or fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
Enter now on our Facebook at www.facebook.com/genoapay